Defend the freedom of all Hoosiers. Vote Jon Ford for State Senate in District 38
Chris Gambill recently posted this video on his Facebook page asking why he got an “F” from the National Rifle Association’s Political Victory Fund.
- Gambill supports the extreme gun control agenda backed by NYC anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg.
- Gambill wants to ban commonly owned standard capacity magazines.
- Gambill wants to ban the nation’s most popular all-purpose sporting and self-defense rifle.
- Gambill wants to criminalize private firearm transfers between lifelong friends and many family members.
Even easier? Voting for “A” rated and NRA-endorsed candidate Jon Ford.
- Ford has a perfect voting record in support of the Second Amendment.
- Ford voted for the Right to Hunt and Fish amendment to the Indiana constitution.
- Ford voted to protect firearms manufacturers from frivolous, anti-gun lawsuits.
- Ford voted to allow victims of domestic violence to carry a concealed firearm while the state processes their permit application.
- Ford voted to expand self-defense opportunities for law-abiding citizens in churches.
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America's oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. More than five million members strong, NRA continues to uphold the Second Amendment and advocates enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the armed services. Be sure to follow the NRA on Facebook at NRA on Facebook and Twitter @NRA.